Bulky Item Pickup
Please follow these few guidelines
- Place only bulky items out for this pick-up, not loose garbage.
- All items should be placed by the roadside by 7:30 am on the Monday your area is to be served. We will only make one trip on each road.
- Place tires away from other items. (Maximum 8 passenger tires per household. If maximum number is exceeded, resident will be billed $2 per passenger tire, $5 per commercial truck tire, and $8 per cubic yard for agricultural/construction tires with an additional $1.75 per ton)
- Place appliances and metal together.
- Place batteries next to tires.
- Paints and liquids will not be picked up.
- Wood or brush will not be picked up.
- The bulky item pickup is for residential use only (No businesses). This pickup does not include city pickup in Bardstown, Bloomfield, and New Haven.