Please follow these few guidelines.
1. Place only bulky items out for this pick-up, not loose garbage.
2. All items should be placed by the roadside by 7:30 am on the Monday your area is to be served. We will only make one trip on each road.
3. Place tires away from other items. (Maximum 8 tires per household)
4. Place appliances and metal together.
5. Place batteries next to tires.
6. Paints and liquids will not be picked up.
7. Wood or brush will not be picked up during this bulky item pick-up.
BULKY ITEM PICKUP FOR RESIDENTIAL USE ONLY. THIS PICKUP DOES NOT INCLUDE CITY PICKUP IN BARDSTOWN, BLOOMFIELD, AND NEW HAVEN.